Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{ Birthday Party Photos }

I love cake. Enough Said. Yesterday I turned 27 years old and thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with my husband and friends at my favorite Italian restaurant this past weekend. Here are some photos of my homemade and handmade three-tiered birthday cake, invitations, party decorations and goody bags. The cake was my favorite birthday project, although the paper wind mills were also a big hit among my friends. I recommend giving yourself extra time to make paper wind mills rather than the morning-of, which I did. Looking back, I also made the cake, the goody bags and name tags that same day. If I hadn't been coordinating a wedding in the days leading up to my party, I definitely would've given myself more time. But everything worked out great and I'm so thankful that I got to share this special day with my friends! I hope you enjoy these photos!


I had fun designing these!


Homemade banana cake with cream cheese frosting

I love decorating cakes!

Handmade Paper Wind Mills 

Pretty paper!

Name Tags

Goody bags filled with a slice of cake.

Party Dress!

Lobster Ravioli


Balsamic & olive oil for dipping bread

Friends!




Playing with our party favors
Cake Time!


The after-party
The best birthday present - my amazing husband



1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! So sorry we missed out on the fun! Enjoy the quinoa though! :)

    ReplyDelete