Saturday, March 7, 2015

Week #37: Bags Are Packed & I'm [Almost] Ready to Go!


I'm now at 37 weeks into pregnancy. With my due date drawing close, I decided that it was time to (finally) pack my hospital bag - like a true procrastinator. My reading leads me to believe that I should've had this bag ready to go by Week 35, but I figured no need to rush things. Similar to this pregnancy, I feel like 'wading in' to things has been best for me, especially as I've taken my time in deciding whether I will try to go the more natural (drug-free) route in childbirth and what my birth plan will look like. 

Since I scoured the internet on "What to Pack" in one's hospital bag, perhaps the checklist I put together will help some other ladies in this process. Here's my compilation of necessary items. 

Click on photos to enlarge: 

Checklist
Let's take a look inside my bag, shall we...


Snacks!
Toiletries
Comfy slippers and socks
Camera with built in video camera (not sure if we'll use that part.)
Makeup, headbands and hairbrush
Bathrobe 
Fun movies
First onesie (just in case we can use it)
Going Home Outfit #1
Going Home Outfit #2 (If she spits up on the other one.)

I love ziplocs.

Well, I better get back to organizing Baby Girl's nursery, which happens to also be the home office for my wedding & event planning business (www.maileleiweddings.com). I look forward to sharing pictures of the completed room with you soon! 

Until then, here's a pic of my growing belly. I'm getting so excited to meet our precious little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment